(un)OccupyABQ Working Group Agreements
Developed at the Working Group meet-up, Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2011; consensed on at General Assembly, Friday, Nov. 25, 2011
As extensions of the (un)OccupyABQ General Assembly:
Each working group operates within our GA-consensed upon movement agreements:
1. We do not accept monetary donations.
2. We practice anti-oppression politics.
3. We are nonviolent.
4. We are positive and proactive.
5. We use 100% consensus decision-making process.
6. We have no spokesperson or leader.
7. We respect the land and each other.
8. We do not use illegal drugs, drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes on site.
9. We are aware of our public image.
10. We take care of our personal belongings.
11. We are non-hierarchical.
Each working group will have at least two magnets (aka point persons).
Each working group will take responsibility for keeping their contact and meeting information current and available at the Info. Booth and on the website.
Each working group will communicate in a timely and fully transparent manner with the larger group and GA.
Each working group will participate in a 15-minute Working Group meet-up on site at 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays.
Currently we have the following Working Groups:
Media press (formerly Media)
Website/Facebook (formerly 99% Digtal)
Labor Union Solidarity
GA process training