- There will be a meeting of the Albuquerque Anti-Capitalist Alliance Working Group on Saturday at 4 p.m. in the Peace and Justice Center
- There will be a mock wall up all next week in UNMs Smith Plaza
- Monday: Borders, Occupations, Indigenous Rights
- Scrap Theater Productions Street Performance at 12 in Smith Plaza
- Immigration Panel, 5:00 PM UNM SUB 3rd floor Acoma
- A Better Life, film – 7:00 PM UNM SUB 3rd floor Acoma
- Tuesday: Racism, Classism, Oppression, Accessibility
- (un)occupy march against the 1% 12:00 PM Zimmerman Plaza
- Mecha Teatro 12:30 PM Zimmerman plaza.
- Wednesday: Intersections
- Scrap Theater Productions Street Performance – 12:00 PM Zimmerman Plaza
- Candlelight vigil 7:30 PM
- Thursday: Gender/Sexuality
- Queering Gender at the Border – 10:00 AM UNM Sub 3rd Floor Mirage Thunderbird
- Meditation Mob 12:30 PM Zimmerman plaza
- Nazrah: A Muslim Women’s Perspective. 6:30 PM UNM SUB
- State Violence, Militarism and Non-Violent Resistance
- Lost in Detention Doccumentary 12PM UNM sub 3rd floor Isleta.
- March to Cure Capitalism will be on may day and will start in lobo park at 4:30 PM and go to Richardson park.
5 what are we looking to do
4 Conversation around class
1 march against 1%
3 may day report
2 activist round table
march against 1%:
We need to create sign for mock wall. We need to create sign mgh sign.
We need to update the unoccupy website.
Facebook event for March against 1%
We need slogans and chants.
We need to tell sjp
Student activism round table at research conference:
We need to get student activists
GET, outqueer grads, occupy activists,
24 of April at 12
may day report: Not too much important stuff
On Thursday discuss may day.
Michele shocked update by forclosure working group.
- concert of Michele shocked was sold out.
- audience New a lot of peoples who were focused upon.
- Obama admin thing is no good :(
- investigation of the bank fraud is a bit of a sham.
-iceland has done a great thing
-We will set a time on Thursday for foreclosed working group.
Conversations about class.
We should bring someone in who can talk about class and classism.
someone could give us a good foundation for us to talk about class.
Alyosha Goldstien could talk to us about class, we would like a workshop.
what do we see ourselves doing.
wealth of resources in native studies people here on campus.
unoccupy statement on drip.
Leonard Peltier art showing.
Indigenous rights is a big deal!
June 21st: trying to get ppl to Flagstaff is important.